Roy A. Logan Chiropractic Clinic is your primary care solution for a wide variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, and general wellness issues, from injury rehabilitation to drug-free pain management. Rely on our skill and expertise in addressing conditions such as:
- Back Pain - Chiropractic care can restore normal spinal joint alignment and function, freeing you from the agonies of acute or chronic back pain. Electrical muscle stimulation therapy can also help by relieving muscle spasms that cause bouts of back pain.
- Neck Pain - Neck pain may be caused by injuries, longstanding misalignments, or degenerative cervical conditions. We can prescribe gentle, precise adjustments to realign your neck, as well as soft tissue therapies and lifestyle/ergonomic changes to keep neck pain at bay.
- Leg Pain - Leg pain is often a telltale sign of sciatica, in which a herniated disc or other structure puts pressure on the sciatic nerve. It may also be due to a joint misalignment or strain in the leg itself. We can diagnose the underlying cause of your leg pain, prescribing chiropractic care to relieve nerve impingement and/or realign extremity joints.
- Headaches - Most headaches occur when strained neck muscles go into spasm, pulling against membranes near the skull. Cervical chiropractic adjustments, paired with massage therapy sessions, can relieve this tension and free you from chronic headaches.
- Whiplash - When an auto collision throws your head around violently, the result is often an injury syndrome called whiplash. Whiplash can cause neck pain, headaches, jaw pain, vision problems and many other complaints -- but our chiropractic team can administer a holistic healing program to rehabilitate the damage and relieve your pain.
- Auto accident injury - an auto accident injury can do more than give you whiplash -- it can also leave you with herniated lumbar discs, sciatica, back pain, strained back muscles and more. We can create a personalize auto accident recovery plan to repair the damage and restore optimal function.
- Sports injury - A sports injury may develop over time, as in tennis elbow and runner's knee, due to repeated soft tissue damage, or it may take the form of a sudden, acute event. We can rehabilitate your injuries through physiotherapy, manual exercises, and chiropractic therapy.
- Workplace injury - Work accidents can cause severe back, neck or extremity problems. Overuse injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome are also common. We can work with workers comp cases to help you get back on the job with properly-documented care.
- Chronic pain conditions - spinal arthritis, bulging discs, pinched nerves, and even systemic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia can respond well to our mix of pain management modalities.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Austin Chiropractor
You'll never feel the need to visit other chiropractors once you've visited our clinic. Call 512-213-1190 for an appointment with the chiropractor Austin TX trusts!